Audiology (hearing loss)

If you have noticed that your hearing isn’t as good as it should be then you could make a ‘self referral’ to an audiology specialist. Instead of visiting your GP, you can contact one of the the hearing providers below to get useful advice for your hearing and what to do next.

Blandford Fly and Other Insect Bites

Blandford fly and other insect bites – top tips The spring and summer months are when insect bites from creatures […]

Text Communications

You may receive a text from us from time to time, asking for an update on your details such as […]